Earthbath Hot Spot Relief Tea Tree & Aloe Dog & Cat Shampoo gives itchy pets some big-time relief with all-natural, skin-soothing ingredients. Tea tree oil has long been recognized as an effective and beneficial treatment for skin irritations and insect bites, and aloe vera is one of nature’s finest soothing emollients. These two ingredients work together to provide quick relief to hot spots and itchy, dried or chaffed skin caused by flea bites, dandruff or other skin issues. Best of all, this shampoo won’t wash off any topical flea treatments, keeping them safe against irritants.Key Benefits
- Soap-free shampoo contains tea tree oil and aloe vera to soothe skin and relieve irritation.
- Perfect to comfort against hot spots, insect bites and dry, itchy skin.
- Natural tea tree and aloe scent keeps your furry friend smelling as clean as if he just left the spa.
- Perfect for cats and dogs over 6 weeks of age who need a soothing shampoo.
- 100% biodegradable, paraben and phosphate-free for a safe and trustworthy formula.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Avoid contact with eyes. Product is solely intended for use on coat and skin. Flush thoroughly with clean water if eye contact occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed (by humans), consult a physician.
This item is undergoing a slight formula and packaging change. Customers may receive different variation during this transition.
New Formula: Purified Water, Renewable Plant-derived & Coconut-based Cleansers, Organic Aloe Vera, Vitamins A, B, D, & E, Glycerin, Melaleuca (Tea Tree) Oil, Natural Preservative.
Old Formula: Purified Water, Renewable Coconut-Based Cleansers, Aloe Vera, Xanthan Gum, Melaleuca Oil (Tea Tree), Olive Oil Squalene (Natural Preservative). All Ingredients Are Natural, 100% Biodegradable, and Gentle On Your Pe & You.
Non-Ingredients: Anything that would harm you, your pet, or the planet. This product contains no: Parabens, Phosphates, Pthalates, Dea, Synthetic Dyes or Perfumes. The sudsy runoff is completely safe and will not harm kids, lawns or other living things.